Clinical education technology work group gets started in June 2017!
APTA is pleased to introduce the members of the 2017 APTA Clinical Education Technology Work Group! Beginning in June 2017 the group, comprised of academic and clinical educators, will meet on a monthly basis. Group members now include designated representatives from ACAPT and the Education Section. The purpose of this staff work group is to counsel APTA and its technology partner, Liaison International, on the development and support of the CPI and CSIF.
- Jamie Dyson, PT, DPT (CCCE) - Orlando Health, FL
- Cynthia Flom-Meland, PT, PhD, NCS (Education Section) - University of North Dakota
- Amy Powell-Versteeg, PTA, CWC (PTA CI) - University of Utah Balance and Mobility Clinic
- Ron Radawiec, PT, MS, C/NDT, CBIS (PT CI) - Origami Brain Injury Rehabilitation Center, Mason, MI
- Janette Scardillo, PT, DPT, CBIS (ACAPT) - Thomas Jefferson University
- Meghan Stone, LPTA, MPH (PTA ACCE) - Riverside Health System
- Susan Tomlinson, PT, DPT (PT DCE) - Arcadia University