CPI and CSIF FEES FOR 2017-2018
The revised CPI and CSIF fee schedules for 2017-2018 are now available. All academic programs who register before August 1 will receive a discount. Liaison will send a separate email by May with information on how academic programs can renew their annual license for CPI Web and/or CSIF Web. If your academic program is interested in obtaining a license for the CPI Web and/or CSIF Web for the first time, please visit the CPI registration site to schedule a meeting and obtain more information. (Updated fees will be reflected on the registration site shortly.) As a point of clarification, APTA does not generate any profit from these products and provides ongoing financial support to Liaison to maintain and enhance them. We will continue to strive to keep the fees as low as possible and collaborate with users to continuously improve them.
NEW CPI REPORTS IN THE PIPELINE
APTA and Liaison are pleased to announce new program-specific CPI reports that are in the works for 2017 and 2018! These new reports will be available via the CPI in addition to existing National Benchmarking Reports. Programs will be able to run these reports on demand and use them to compare program data to the national data. Programs will not be able to view the reports for other institutions. The list of reports and timeline are subject to change.
- Distribution of Active Clinical Sites by State
- Total Number of Clinical Sites Status
- Total Number and Percentage of Active Sites by Classification
- Total Number and Percentage of Active Sites by Learning Opportunity
- Total Number of CCCEs/CIs Status
- Total Number of Student Placements by Academic Year
- Total Number and Percentage of PT Student Experiences that are Entry Level and Above on their Terminal Experience by Performance Criterion
Total Number and Percentage of PTA Student Experiences that are Entry Level and Above on their Terminal Experience by Performance Criterion