Submit Your Event
The American Council of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT) may promote events sponsored by member institutions in good standing and other collaborative entities.
Approved events will be placed on this page of the ACAPT website. The criteria for approval is as follows:
- Submissions must be made by member institution representatives or other collaborating entities such as APTA
- The event should be in the form of a conference, workshop, webinar, or other educational method of delivery
- The member institution or one of its recognized clinical partners must be the sponsor and/or host of the event
- The content offered by the event must have a direct relationship to the vision of ACAPT: “ACAPT will be the leading voice to promote, achieve and sustain excellence in academic physical therapy”.
- The primary content of the event is not focused on the clinical aspect of assessment, intervention, or other direct patient care topics, unless the purpose of the program is to provide academic and/or clinical faculty with guidelines/instruction as to the integration of such information within a didactic and/or clinical aspect of professional education.
- The event is not being organized for profit purposes by a for-profit organization
- Submit event request to email@example.com and include only the following:
- Brief description
- Url for more information
- do not submit graphics or attachments as they will not be included
Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for review of the request.
ACAPT reserves the right to refuse to post a submission or to delay posting until a thorough review can be considered by the Board and/or Communications Committee.