The purpose of the Research Intensive Programs in Physical Therapy Consortium is to:
- Promote the importance of organized research to contribute to improved health care and excellence in physical therapy education.
- Establish a forum for research-intensive programs to share strategies for organizing, building, and supporting their research enterprises.
- Develop an exchange that will promote research collaborations across institutions.
- Serve as a resource for programs that are attempting to develop into research-intensive programs.
- Develop a set of accepted benchmarks of research activity.
RIPPT meetings are held annually at the Educational Leadership Conference (ELC) and Combined Sections Meeting (CSM). The next RIPPT business meeting will be Friday, February 24, 5:00 - 6:30 pm at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront in room Aqua 314.
ACAPT Career Center
Post your post-doc & PhD-funded positions, along with other PT education jobs at jobs.acapt.org. ACAPT members receive discounts & anyone can post his/her resume for free.