Welcome to the American Council of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT)!
ACAPT's mission is to support academic institutions to strive for excellence in physical therapist education. See more about who ACAPT is here.
Below are the top ways you can get involved and stay informed:
5. Participate in ACAPT's National Physical Therapy Student Honor Society.
6. Subscribe to the PT Education Research Network listserv
and post your thoughts and questions to your peers.
7. Sign up to be a mentor or mentee with the PT Education Research Network.
8. Check out ACAPT's Physical Therapist Clinical Education Glossary and
implement these terms at your institution.
9. Attend an upcoming ACAPT event, including the annual Educational Leadership Conference in October.
10. Volunteer with a task force on a specific issue facing the PT academic community. ACAPT's board of directors designates the participants after soliciting
interest from members.
11. Consider getting involved with a committee to further ACAPT's strategic goals of: academic innovation, knowledge to elevate health care and academic leadership &
12. Review ACAPT's traffic rules for admissions.
13. Check out ACAPT governance topics below:
1055 N. Fairfax StreetSuite 205Alexandria, VA 22314-1488Toll Free: (800) -765-7848, ext. 7124Local: (703) 706-8530, ext. 7124Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The American Council of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT) is a component of the American Physical Therapy Association
Copyright © 2016 American Council of Academic Physical Therapy