Welcome to the American Council of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT)!
ACAPT's mission is to support academic institutions to strive for excellence in physical therapist education. See more about who ACAPT is here.
Below are the top ways you can get involved and stay informed:
5. Participate in ACAPT's National Physical Therapy Student Honor Society.
6. Subscribe to the PT Education Research Network listserv
and post your thoughts and questions to your peers.
7. Sign up to be a mentor or mentee with the PT Education Research Network.
8. Check out ACAPT's Physical Therapist Clinical Education Glossary and
implement these terms at your institution.
9. Attend an upcoming ACAPT event, including the annual Educational Leadership Conference in October.
10. Join ACAPT's conversations on social media: Facebook, Twitter and
11. Post your open positions (or your resume) to ACAPT's Career Center.
12. Volunteer with a task force on a specific issue facing the PT academic community. ACAPT's board of directors designates the participants after
soliciting interest from members.
13. Consider getting involved with a committee to further ACAPT's strategic goals of: academic innovation, knowledge to elevate health care and academic leadership
14. Review ACAPT's traffic rules for admissions.
15. Check out ACAPT governance topics below:
1055 N. Fairfax Street
Alexandria, VA 22314-1488
The American Council of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT) is a component of the American Physical Therapy Association
Copyright © 2020 American Council of Academic Physical Therapy