Talk to the Experts: Best Practice for Overcoming Challenges in Online and Blended Learning Environments Webinar
From years of personal involvement, four well known and experienced PT educators, will discuss practical strategies to combat the everyday challenges of today’s online and blended learning environments specific to physical therapy education.
Emphasis will be placed on practical solutions that support the essential educational objectives that are the foundation of PT course objectives. During registration participants will be able to propose topics for the panelists to discuss within the webinar.
Hear from presenters Anita Santasier and Mary Blackinton on why you should attend.
Date & Time: Thursday, September 10 at 12:00-1:15 pm EST/9:00-10:30 am PST
Intended Audience: PT Faculty
- Identify barriers to effective PT education in online and blended learning environments.
- Describe strategies that can be directly implemented to maximize learning in your classroom.
- Recognize and avoid fatal flaws as a PT educator in other than face to face learning.
- $20 for ACAPT members (includes recording)
- $30 for non-members (includes recording)
- Recording will be available post-webinar ($20- ACAPT members; $30-non-members)
- Anita Santasier, PT, PhD, OCS (Moderator)
- Mary Blackinton, PT, EdD, GCS, CEEAA
- Kendra Gagnon, PT, PhD
- Ndidiamaka (Didi) Matthews, PT, DPT
- Kimberly Varnado, PT, DPT, DHSc
If you have any questions, contact Jamil Tadlaoui, at email@example.com.