Innovative approaches to telehealth education: bridging classroom and clinic webinar
Join us to gain the best tips of teaching telehealth in physical therapy education – post-pandemic:
- Learning how to build the foundation,
- Using best evidence to simulate and practice telehealth clinical exams,
- Making it “real” before the clinical phase, and capturing setting-specific examples through breakout groups.
- Walk away with your own playbook.
Date & time: Thursday, June 24, 7:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. ET
Target audience: PT educators, Academic Faculty, Clinical Educators, Clinical Instructors
To receive the ACAPT member rate, you must log in to your ACAPT account. If you don't have an account, you can register for free here. When you create your account, ACAPT will review and approve if you qualify for the ACAPT member rate.
See ACAPT member institutions here. A faculty member or clinical affiliate of a member institution, and who are members in good standing of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), may be individual members of ACAPT. Individual members do not pay dues to ACAPT.
Learning objectives: By the end of the webinar, the attendee will:
- Identify effective behavioral anchor/competencies impactful to telehealth before implementation
- Compare options for learning activities to prepare students for telehealth practice before implementation
- Identify strategies to address contextual factors and clinical reasoning during a telehealth encounter
- Describe assessment of student clinical performance following the telehealth encounter
- Apply or use reflective strategies to enhance student learning and patient experience following the telehealth encounter
- $20 for ACAPT members (includes recording)
- $30 for non-members (includes recording)
- Recording will be available post-webinar ($20- ACAPT members; $30-non-members)
- Sarah Kleinstein, PT, DPT, NYU Langone Health
- Nancy Krisch, PT, DPT, Stony Brook University
- Alan Lee, PT, DPT, CSW, GCS, PhD, Mount Saint Mary's University
- Zachary Riley, PT, DPT, NYU Langone Health
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com