Training in Grantsmanship for Rehabilitation Research (TIGRR)
Location: Wild Dunes Resort, Isle of Palms, SC
Workshop Dates: January 10 - 14, 2022
Application Dates: July 1 - August 6, 2021
Are you an early career rehabilitation research scientist interested in boosting your grant writing skills to the next level?
TIGRR is now accepting applications for the 2022 cohort of mentees.
This four-day, intensive grant-writing workshop provides:
- Expertise and support to improve success at obtaining research grants from federal and foundation funding agencies
- Nationally-recognized group of mentors who work one-on-one with mentees to develop their funding proposals
- Program officers from agencies such as NIH, NSF, VA, NIDILRR, and others share advice on funding mechanisms available at their agencies
TIGRR also offers:
- Individualized proposal review and recommendations
- Guidance on recruiting a diverse & inclusive participant sample
- Helpful hints and pitfalls to avoid
- Time to write, reflect, and be immersed in the process in a tranquil and picturesque environment
- 3 post-workshop study sections via teleconference for pre-submission proposal review and peer-review experience
See more details here and if you need more information, contact Laura Reid, Administrative Coordinator, email@example.com.
The TIGRR workshop is funded by NIH/NICHD grant number 2R25HD074546-07 and sponsored by the American Council of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT) and the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC).