NEDIC Summit 2022
Building Partnerships, Creating Space and Developing Opportunities to Increase Racial and Ethnic Diversity in Physical Therapy
Date: June 27-29, 2022
The ACAPT National Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Commission (NEDIC) will be sponsoring a summit to:
- increase the number of racial and ethnic minorities among faculty and leadership in professional education and in the physical therapy workforce and
- identify and promulgate policy initiatives, best practices, and resources related to increasing recruitment, enrollment, retention, and graduation of racial and ethnic minority students (Black, Native American or Tribal Groups, Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian, and LatinX) in physical therapist professional education programs.
This invitation-only event will bring together 100 professionals of diverse backgrounds and expertise who will convene over 2 1/2 days in collaborative workgroups designed to craft the foundation for best practices and resources that will transform the educational experiences of underrepresented minority students and faculty in physical therapy.
We invite you to exhibit your commitment to building partnerships, creating spaces and developing opportunities to increase racial and ethnic diversity in physical therapy by sponsoring The American Council of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT) National Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Commission (NEDIC) first-ever NEDIC Summit June 27-29, 2022.
Becoming a Summit sponsor signifies your commitment to positively impact the many stakeholders in physical therapy by investing in the work of our academicians and clinicians
Why become a NEDIC Summit 2022 sponsor?
- Gain national recognition as an organization committed to supporting the crucial need for the profession of physical therapy to increase racial and ethnic diversity.
- Associate your brand messaging with this critical social issue in clinical and academic physical therapy.
- Opportunities for targeted promotion to the key stakeholders, which includes colleges and universities and clinical sites around the country.
NEDIC Summit Sponsorship- $10,000
- Recognition as a sponsor from keynote speaker during opening reception and by various speakers during the following two days of the Summit.
- Company logo, 100-word description, and link to company website on NEDIC Summit 2022 event page - also on DEI resource page - acapt.org/diversity
- Prominent recognition on thank you signage at the Summit
- Featured logo on promotional emails with a link to company website
- Company logo, description, and link to company website in ACAPT Enews to all subscribers
- Company logo, description, and link to company website in an article on acapt.org/news
- Company logo, description, and link to company website on ACAPT’s Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Company logo included in selected ACAPT DEI promotional emails
* All sponsors must be approved by ACAPT*
*The appearance of an advertisement on the ACAPT communication channels does not constitute or imply endorsement. ACAPT does not verify the accuracy of claims made in advertisements and running an ad does not imply endorsement by ACAPT.*
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor or have any other questions, contact:
Sponsorship application link coming soon.