Resilience & Thriving: The Secret Power of Stress Webinar
Are your students just coping? Give them the tools to thrive. This webinar will provide easy-to-use and practical skills for identifying and reducing stress at home and work. Support the mental health of faculty, staff and students.
This webinar begins at 12 pm ET.
Target Audience: Faculty
- Identify early and later warning signs of poor coping, and ways to address or get help.
- Identify life-style and coping-style strengths.
- Create ongoing goals for addressing stress.
- Learn how to use stress as a positive resource for resilience and thriving.
- Receive an 8-page workbook with exercises you can keep using.
- Learn mind-body tools for adapting a positive mind-set in the face of stress.
- $25 for ACAPT members (includes recording)
- $50 for non-members (includes recording)
- Recording will be available post-webinar ($25- ACAPT members; $50-non-members)
- 45 participant limit
- Registration will be on first come-first serve basis.
- Click here to register.
Janet Bezner PT, DPT, PhD, FAPTA
Dr. Bezner is an Associate Professor in the Department of Physical Therapy at Texas State University. She received her bachelor’s degree in physical therapy at the University of Texas Medical Branch, her master’s degree from Texas Woman’s University, a PhD in health education from the University of Texas, a DPT degree from Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, and she is a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach. She was Vice President of Education, Governance and Administration at the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) for 9 years. Bezner has practiced in a variety of health care settings, including hospitals, home health, long-term care, and corporate wellness. Bezner’s research has resulted in 10 book chapters, 20 published articles, 7 grants, and numerous conference presentations on health and wellness-related topics. Bezner served on APTA’s Board of Directors prior to joining its staff and is a recipient of the Lucy Blair Service Award and is a Catherine Worthingham Fellow of the APTA. She is an experienced speaker on topics related to health promotion and wellness, leadership, personal development, and strategic planning. Dr. Bezner has been facilitating strategic planning meetings and providing leadership training for non-profit organizations, academic units, and others for over 20 years.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.