ACAPT's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Consortium hosted: A Listening Session on Moving Forward: The Student Experience and “Sophisticated Insights” to True Progress (Focus: Students).
Black physical therapy students share their lived experience. Join our panelists as they explore the pre-admissions process, physical therapy school, clinical environment, and even the transition to practicing clinician.
- Rachel Herron, PT, DPT, 2020 graduate of Pacific University
- Jordan Howard, SPT, Alabama State University
- Loren Moorer, SPT, University of South Alabama
- Bridget Ochuko, SPT, Emory University
- Miriah Smith, SPT, Georgia State University
- Maurice Whalen, PT, DPT, 2020 graduate of University School of Medicine in St. Louis
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.