Resilience, Grit, and Optimism Webinar
Pandemic blues got you down? Feeling virtual fatigue? COVID-19 has blurred boundaries between classroom and home, days of the week, and time of day. This international pandemic has imposed drastic change while disrupting “normal” living. Intense, p-r-o-l-o-n-g-e-d stress and uncertainty impacts the wellbeing of students directly and indirectly. Mental health fallout, resulting from this chronic "crisis", is now a widespread difficulty for many students/people. Yet, there is hope!
You can build resilience and grit through optimism, staying connected, and numerous tactics. In this program, emphasis will be on examining how to develop greater resilience and grit through an intentional approach to optimistic living. You will learn how to shift and shape your mindset proactively and why this matters. Participants will be encouraged to engage in reflective discussions throughout the program.
Date & Time: Thursday, January 28, 8:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST
Target Audience: Physical therapy students, new graduates and educators interested in exploring ways to integrate grit, resilience, and optimism in daily strategies.
Click here to reserve your seat.
*Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Discuss why investing in well-being is needed right now.
- Examine the influence of resilience, grit and optimism on developing wellbeing.
- Strategize on prioritizing self.
- Develop an action plan for shifting mindsets.
- Jennifer Green-Wilson, PT, MBA, EdD
- Cara Schildmeyer, DPT Student - Class of 2023, University of Cincinnati
- Darren Joffe, SPT
- Lauren Petrisin, SPT, PhD student
- Yusra Iftikhar, PT, DPT
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.