PT Education Research Networking Event at CSM
Strengthen your research with resources and professional connections at this February 26 virtual event where PT education researchers at all levels can:
- Share research ideas.
- Gather feedback on current research agendas.
- Collaborate with facilitators and participants in a lively discussion on many research topics, including:
- Strategies to progress scholarly agendas and qualitative methodologies.
- Clinical education and affective domain assessment.
- Virtual education, hybrid education models, and educational theories.
This is an Educational Leadership Partnership (ELP) event co-hosted by ACAPT, APTA Academy of Education, and APTA.
Date & Time: Friday, February 26, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. EST
- Current & aspiring physical therapy education researchers
- PT faculty & clinical instructors
Zoom link to join: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83433721957
Meeting ID: 834 3372 1957
*No pre-registration or passcode required to join
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.