Emerging from a pandemic as a better version (leader) of yourself webinar
The past year has challenged all of us to dig deep, enter unchartered territory, and learn new skills. In this webinar, a panel of leaders in a variety of academic roles will recount their experience managing and leading change over the past year. These leaders’ experiences will illustrate how they traversed the growth edge to innovate, thrive, learn and support others.
Date & time: Wednesday, June 9, 1:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. ET
Target audience: Faculty, academic administrators (chairs, deans), directors of clinical education, clinical instructors.
To receive the ACAPT member rate, you must log in to your ACAPT account. If you don't have an account, you can register for free here. When you create your account, ACAPT will review and approve if you qualify for the ACAPT member rate.
See ACAPT member institutions here. A faculty member or clinical affiliate of a member institution, and who are members in good standing of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), may be individual members of ACAPT. Individual members do not pay dues to ACAPT.
Learning objectives: The participant will reflect and identify:
- Learning outcomes in the Managing Change domain of the Leadership Compass.
- Personal resilience characteristics that have developed or changed over the past year.
- Mindsets and actions that support change management and leadership.
- $20 for ACAPT members (includes recording)
- $30 for non-members (includes recording)
- Recording will be available post-webinar ($20- ACAPT members; $30-non-members)
- Jamie Bayliss, PT, MPT, DHSc, DCE, Mount St. Joseph University
- Michael Harris-Love, PT, MPT, DSc, FGSA, University of Colorado
- Stephanie Miller, PT, PhD, University of Indianapolis
Doreen Stiskal, PT, MS, PhD, Seton Hall University
- Thomas Werner, PT, MA, PhD, University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.