If you plan to attend the Educational Leadership Conference in Jacksonville, FL this October, and are curious or want to dialog about the scientific field of study that examines education, teaching, and learning processes using established criteria that shape educational outcomes, then you need to join us for networking breakfast on Saturday, October 13.
We'll have scholars in the field inviting casual dialog on such topics as:
- Assessment and Interprofessional Education (IPE)
- Clinical Reasoning
- Learning Theory/Residencies & Fellowship
- Research Design & Publication Strategies
- Clinical Education
- The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Qualitative Research & Mixed Method
- Academic Education, Publication Strategies
Whether you're curious and want to learn more, or familiar and seeking other scholars with whom to partner on projects, join us for the Education Research Network breakfast at ELC. No RSVP required!
Saturday, October 13
6:30 AM - 8:00 AM Breakfast included
currently scheduled to occur in the Daytona room of the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville (room subject to change)