ACAPT is in need of a member who has been a program director for less than 10 years and has expertise in leadership as a discipline to serve as our liaison to APTA's Education Leadership Institute Work Group.
Commitment: This position is a 3-year commitment. It will require availability to attend a 1-day meeting at APTA in the spring and three 2-hour virtual meetings to be held in the other quarters.
Characteristics: Applicants must
- be an active member of an ACAPT institution
- be a program director of less than 10 years
- show expertise in leadership as a discipline
- We prefer someone who is NOT a graduate of ELI
Expectations: in your role as the ACAPT liaison to ELI, you will
- review admissions documents
- review program outcomes to assist with curriculum review
Apply: please send a brief summary of why you believe you are the best person for this position along with your CV by October 26 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Timeline: Selection of the liaison will be made by the ACAPT board mid-November and the person selected will begin working with APTA staff overseeing ELI as early as December 1.