Responsible to the ACAPT Board of Directors for the overall planning and implementation of the strategic initiatives noted above. The primary intent is to increase leadership skills for ACAPT's stakeholders and recognize the role of leadership in healthcare and secondarily, the development of leadership in students.
- Stephanie Kelly, PT, PhD, University of Indianapolis
- Amy Heath, PT, DPT, PhD, Western Michigan University
- Alexis "Alex" Ortiz, PT, PhD, University of the Incarnate Word
- Dawn Kelly James, PT, PhD, Arkansas Colleges of Health Education
- Harsha Deoghare, PT, PhD, Western University of Health Sciences-California
- Judi Schack-Dugre, PT, DPT, EdD, University of Florida
- Dawn Brown, PT, DPT, EdD, MPT, Governors State University
The Leadership Oversight Committee oversees the subcommittees below, which provide leadership training and resources for physical therapy administrators, faculty, and students as a member benefit at low or no cost that are contemporary, visionary, open and inclusive to encourage participation.