The National Physical Therapy Student Honor Society was established by ACAPT in 2018 to recognize current Doctor of Physical Therapist students who:
- Demonstrate excellence, integrity, and professionalism in areas of:
- academic achievement (top 25%),
- service or research, and
- demonstrate strong moral character, ethics and the core values of the PT profession.
- We encourage students who are in their last year of physical therapist school to apply. Students must register on the ACAPT website and complete the information requested in order to be considered by your PT program.
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) students who apply and are selected must demonstrate excellence in all membership criteria, and are individually selected by representatives
from their respective ACAPT member educational institution.
- Recognition on the ACAPT website.
- Certificates and lapel pins.
For interested applicants: