The Board of Directors of the Council shall consist of the President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer and five (5) Directors.
- The Executive Committee of the Council shall consist of the President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and one Director who shall be elected annually by the members of the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors shall meet not less than twice a year. Seventy-five (75) percent of the members shall constitute a quorum. The President may call a special meeting of the Board of Directors and must call a special meeting on written request of a majority of the members of the Board.
- The duties of these officers and the terms of office shall be described by the Council.
- The methods for nominating members of the Council to serve on the Board of Directors shall be described by the Council.
- The Council shall develop methods for conducting elections.