Each ACAPT consortia held business meetings during ELC on the schedule below. Consortia members can check with their chairs about access to the meeting or visit educationalleadershipconference.org.
Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 10:00 - 11:50 a.m. ET
- National Consortium of Clinical Educators (NCCE) Business Meeting.
- Clinical Reasoning & Curricula Assessment Consortium (CRCAC) Business Meeting.
- Consortium for Humanities, Ethics & Professionalism (CHEP) Business Meeting.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Consortium Business Meeting.
- Early Assurance BS/DPT Program Consortium Business Meeting.
NCCE joins the APTA Clinical Education Special Interest Group (CESIG) for a presentation entitled "Evolution in Clinical Education: From the Summit to Current Practices" on Sunday, October 18 from 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. ET.
Other consortia business meetings were held on Saturday, October 17, 2020
- Education and Pedagogy Consortium (EPC) Business Meeting.
- National Interprofessional Education Consortium (NIPEC) Business Meeting.
- Research-Intensive Programs In Physical Therapy (RIPPT) Consortium Business Meeting.
- Simulation in Physical Therapy Education Consortium (SIPTEC) Business Meeting.
See additional ACAPT motion discussions and key ELC sessions here.