Gain the best tips for teaching telehealth in physical therapy education – post-pandemic:
- Learning how to build the foundation,
- Using best evidence to simulate and practice telehealth clinical exams,
- Making it “real” before the clinical phase, and capturing setting-specific examples through breakout groups.
- Walk away with your own playbook.
Learning objectives: By the end of the webinar, the attendee will
- Identify effective behavioral anchor/competencies impactful to telehealth before implementation
- Compare options for learning activities to prepare students for telehealth practice before implementation
- Identify strategies to address contextual factors and clinical reasoning during a telehealth encounter
- Describe assessment of student clinical performance following the telehealth encounter
- Apply or use reflective strategies to enhance student learning and patient experience following the telehealth encounter
- Sarah Kleinstein, PT, DPT, NYU Langone Health
- Nancy Krisch, PT, DPT, Stony Brook University
- Alan Lee, PT, DPT, CSW, GCS, PhD, Mount Saint Mary's University
- Zachary Riley, PT, DPT, NYU Langone Health
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.