Are your admissions policies protecting all stakeholders?
This legal webinar part 2 brings together a panel of experts to explore common legal issues, policies, and procedures related to physical therapy admissions. Experts address the legal foundations of admissions policies and how these policies can protect all stakeholders including the:
- Clinical education sites
The panel addresses contemporary issues including but not limited to policies related to holistic admissions, background checks, and essential functions.
Related resources: See more admissions advice here.
Target audience: PT educators, Academic Faculty, Clinical Educators, and Clinical Instructors
Fee: $20 for ACAPT members and $30 non-members
- Understand the legal foundations of admissions in higher education.
- Explore the utility of essential functions in protecting all stakeholders.
- Examine holistic admissions approaches to attract and matriculate a diverse, highly qualified student population.
- Analyze alignment of admissions policies and procedures with available resources and programmatic goals.
- Jen Becnel-Guzzo, JD, University of Delaware, Deputy General Counsel
- Anne Jannarone, MEd, EdS, Georgia Tech, Director of Disability Services
- Patrick Pabian, DPT, PhD, University of Central Florida, Program Director
- Ellen Wruble, PT, DScPT, University of Delaware, Program Director
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.