A new frontier in healthcare is the cultivation of leadership and coaching skills that enhance employee engagement, motivation, morale, and individual and team innovation and performance. This presentation will explore the model of transformational leadership (four elements – idealized influence, inspirational motivation, individualized consideration, intellectual stimulation) and the alignment with professional coaching competencies that enable connection, creativity, growth, and development.
This webinar sponsored by the ACAPT Leadership Academy. Designed for all members of ACAPT and their clinical partners, it will include a novel model for self-transformation, including an experiential practice.
Purchase the Habits of Self-Transforming Leaders webinar here. The webinar took place on September 24, 2017.
- Describe the components of transformational leadership and leadership coaching in the context of healthcare culture.
- Describe the elements of a leader’s vision for being a transformational leader, including leadership values, practices, and personal growth and transformation.
- Describe the habits and practices of a transformational leader for self-leadership, self-transformation, as well as leading individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Intended Audience: PT/PTA/Academic
- Fee: $20- ACAPT member; $50- non-ACAPT member
- CEU: 0.2
Speaker: Margaret Moore, MBA
Margaret Moore/Coach Meg, MBA, a 17-year veteran of the biotechnology industry, founded the Wellcoaches School of Coaching for health professionals in 2000, a strategic partner of the ACSM, which has trained more than 10,000 coaches in 50 countries. Margaret is co-founder and co-director of the Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital, a Harvard Medical School affiliate, and co-director of the annual Coaching in Leadership & Healthcare conference offered by Harvard Medical School. Moore teaches coaching psychology at Harvard University Extension School. She is co-author of the Coaching Psychology Manual published by Wolters Kluwer, now in its second edition, and Harvard Health Books Organize Your Mind, Organize Your Life and Organize Your Emotions, Optimize Your Life. More at www.coachmeg.com.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.