ACAPT's Simulation in Physical Therapy Education (SIPTEC) is excited to provide the Simulation Scenario Template!
THANK YOU to the Scenario Template Task Force for their incredible work on this project:
- Martha Bloyer - University of Miami
- Jacque Bradford - The University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Shala Cunningham - Radford University Carilion
- Sarah Ross - Samford University
- Paula Smith - University of Vermont
- Jason Rucker - SIPTEC Board Liaison
The template is intended to assist you in developing scenarios for your simulation-based learning activities in alignment with the Healthcare Simulation Standards of Best Practice.
- Guides you through the development of simulation-based learning experiences, from learning objectives through details of participant set-up and facilitation.
- Is broad enough to be customized for a wide variety of patient populations and settings.
This tutorial will lead you through the template while providing an example of its intended use.
- If you have questions about the template, feel free to attend a Q&A on Thursday, June 2.
- We expect future iterations of the template, so please take some time to review it and the tutorial. We welcome your feedback.
- This is an exciting first step towards building our future physical therapy simulation library, where you will be able to submit completed scenarios for inclusion through a peer-reviewed process.
Don't forget to: