ACAPT's Education Research Committee conducted a survey in 2022 aiming to:
- Identify barriers and opportunities for physical therapist educational research
- Understand how to best support education research
Research findings include:
Important topics to further investigate
- Clinical outcomes of students & learning assessments
- Recruitment and retention of faculty
- Financial value of PT education
- Dissemination & training opportunities
- Faculty time & resources for research effort
Review the survey results that provide a foundation for shaping the advancement of education research in the profession.
The committee's presentation at the 2022 Physical Therapy Education Leadership Conference (ELC) won the Education Influencer Award from the Physical Therapy Leadership Institute (PTLI). Congrats to all members of the committee!
See other research resources here.