The RIPPT seminar series is a monthly webinar that provides an interactive forum on topics of interest to the community of researchers, academics, and clinicians in physical therapy and rehabilitation-related fields.
The overarching theme for 2022 is: How research informs clinical practice and clinical practice informs research.
This month’s 60-minute seminar comes to you from Carole A Tucker PT, PhD and Nik Koscielniak, PhD, MPH, who share their perspective and strategies in clinical and person-centered research networks for improving patient outcomes. The presenters also cover:
Learning objectives: The participant will reflect and identify:
- Application of and associated challenges for clinicians and data scientists using electronic health record (EHR) data for learning
- Impact of clinical practice and documentation on data quality in EHR datasets
- Resources to conduct research and advance knowledge and skills in Learning Health Systems
- Nikolas Koscielniak, PhD, MPH, MSOT, OTR/L, Program Officer in Research Infrastructure, PCORI
- Carole A Tucker, PT, PhD, Associate Dean for research, Professor, Chair ad interim, Department of Physical Therapy, School of Health Professions, UTMB-Galveston
- Deborah L. Givens, PT, DPT, PhD, FAPTA, Dr. Margaret Lee Moore Distinguished Professor in Physical Therapy, Director, Division of Physical Therapy, UNC at Chapel Hill
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.