The past year has challenged all of us to dig deep, enter unchartered territory, and learn new skills. In this webinar, a panel of leaders in a variety of academic roles recount their experience managing and leading change over the past year. These leaders’ experiences will illustrate how they traversed the growth edge to innovate, thrive, learn and support others.
Learning objectives: The participant will reflect and identify
- Learning outcomes in the Managing Change domain of the Leadership Compass.
- Personal resilience characteristics that have developed or changed over the past year.
- Mindsets and actions that support change management and leadership.
- Jamie Bayliss, PT, MPT, DHSc, DCE, Mount St. Joseph University
- Michael Harris-Love, PT, MPT, DSc, FGSA, University of Colorado
- Stephanie Miller, PT, PhD, University of Indianapolis
- Doreen Stiskal, PT, MS, PhD, Seton Hall University
- Thomas Werner, PT, MA, PhD, University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.