ACAPT's Research-Intensive Programs in Physical Therapy (RIPPT) promotes academic excellence by strengthening the community of research-intensive physical therapy programs in ACAPT. Individual members of ACAPT member institutions can join RIPPT for free.
This month’s 60-minute seminar is focused on the impact and lasting effects of COVID-19 on rehabilitation research and researchers.
Learning objectives: The participant will reflect and identify:
- The impact of COVID-19 on rehabilitation research – challenges and opportunities.
- Pivoting research to another population, in this case, the outcomes of COVID-19 infection.
- Possible “virtual” research practices and mentorship that may be carried forward into our PhD education programs.
- Mary Shall, PT, PhD (Virginia Commonwealth University)
- Carole A Tucker, PT, PhD (University of Texas – Medical Branch)
- Stacey Dusing, PT, PhD (University of Southern California)
- Rachel Deer, PhD (University of Texas – Medical Branch)
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.