ACAPT's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Consortium hosted: A Listening Session: How Racism and Social Injustice Reverberates in the Black Physical Therapy Education Community
This recorded event is free for all ACAPT members. The DEI Consortium presented a bold and courageous listening session as Black Physical Therapists shared their experiences as Educators in the Profession of Physical Therapy.
The unstoppable Dr. Senora Simpson, whose career spans more than six decades, responds to questions presented by Dr. Julian MaGee, an early career Physical Therapy Educator.
Dr. Terry Nordstrom, panel session moderator presents questions posed by the audience to a panel of seasoned and early career Black Physical Therapy Educators.
- Senobia D. Crawford, PT, PhD (DEI Chair)
- Emmanuel B. John, PT, DPT, PhD, MBA, MPH(c) (ACAPT DEI Board Liason)
- Senora Simpson, PT, PhD
- Julian MaGee, PT, DPT, ATC
- Terry Nordstrom, PT, EdD, FAPTA
- Bernadette Williams-York, PT, DSc
- Dawn S. Brown, PT, DPT
- Kimberly Varnado, PT, DPT, DHSc
- LaDarius Woods, PT, DPT, PhD
- Johnette Meadows, PT, MS
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.