1. Leighton R, S. Model for teaching clinical decision making in a physical therapy professional curriculum. Journal of Physical Therapy Education. 1997;11:23-30.
2. Tichenor CJ, Davidson J, Jensen G. Cases as shared inquiry: Model for clinical reasoning. Journal of Physical Therapy Education. 1995;9:57-62.
3. Koharchik L, Caputi L, Rob M, Culleiton AL. Fostering clinical reasoning in nursing students. Am J Nurs. 2015;115:58-61.
4. Higgs J. Developing clinical reasoning competencies. Physiotherapy. 1993;78:575-582.
5. Artino, AR, Cleary, T, Dong, T, Hemmer, PA, Durning, SJ. Exploring clinical reasoning in novices: A self-regulated learning microanalytic assessment approach. Medical Education. 2014;48:280-291.
6. Epstein RM. Mindful practice in action: Technikcal competenece, evidence-based medicien, and relationship-cenered care. Families, Systems & Health. 2003;21:1-9.
7. Fleming A, Cutrer W, Reimschisel T, Gigante J. You too cna teach clinical reasoning. Pediatric Perspectives. 2012;130.
8. Durning SJ, Ratcliffe T, Artino AR, et al. How is clinical reasoning developedm maintained, and objectively assessed? views from expert internists and interanal medicine interns. J Contin Educ Health Prof. 2013;33:215-223.
9. Saucier B, S. Critical thinking outcomes of computer-assisted instruction versus written nursing process. Nurs Health Care Perspect. ;21:240-246.
10. Durning S, Artino AR, J., Pangaro L, van dV, Schuwirth L. Context and clinical reasoning: Understanding the perspective of the expert's voice. Med Educ. 2011;45:927-938.
11. Rochmawati R, Wiechula R. Education strategies to foster health professional students' clinical reasoning skills.Nursing and Health Sciences. 2010;12:244-250.
12. Embrey DG, Guthrie MR, White OR, Dietez J. Clinical decision making by experienced and inexperienced pediatric physical therapists for children with diplegic cerebral palsy. Phys Ther. 2006;76:220-214.
13. Tanner CA. Thinking like a nurse: A research-based model of clinical judgment in nursing. Journal of Nursing Education [H.W. Wilson - EDUC]. 2006;45(6):204. http://search.proquest.com/docview/198113959.
14. Koharchik L, Caputi L, Robb M, Culleiton A. Fostering clinical reasoning in nursing students. AJN, American Journal of Nursing. 2015;115(1):58-61. http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&NEWS=n&CSC=Y&PAGE=fulltext&D=ovft&AN=00000446-201501000-00031. doi: 10.1097/01.NAJ.0000459638.68657.9b.
15. Kumta S, Tsang PL, Cheng J. Fostering critical thinking skills through a web-based tutorial programe for final year medical students- A randominzed control study. Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia. 2003;12:267-273.
16. Bowen JL. Educational strategies to promote clinical diagnostic reasoning. N Engl J Med. 2006;355:2217-2225.
17. Mitchell R, Unsworth C. Clinical reasoning during community health home visit: Expert and novice differences. British Journal of Occupational Therapy. 2005;68.
18. Noll E, Jensen G. Clinical reasoning of an experienced physiotherapist: Insight into clinician decision-making regarding low back pain. Physiotherapy Research International. 2001;6:40-51.
19. Eva KW. What every teacher needs to know about clinical reasoning. Med Educ. 2005;39:98-106.
20. Cappelletti A, Engel JK, Prentice D. Systematic review of clinical judgement and reasoning in nursing. J Nurs Educ. 2014;53:453-458.
21. New resource for patient safety and quality. Advances in Neonatal Care. 2008;8(4):193. doi: 10.1097/01.ANC.0000333700.86195.e5.
22. Shellenbarger T, Robb M. Technology-based strategies for promoting clinical reasoning skills in nursing education. Nurse Educator. 2015;40(2):79-82. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25402714. doi: 10.1097/NNE.0000000000000111.
23. Higgs J,
Jenson G, Loftus S, Christensen N. (2018) Clinical Reasoning in the Health
Professions (4th ed). Elsevier.