ACAPT's Research-Intensive Programs in Physical Therapy (RIPPT) promotes academic excellence by strengthening the community of research-intensive physical therapy programs in ACAPT. Individual members of ACAPT member institutions can join RIPPT for free.
This month’s 60-minute webinar is hosted by a panel of three Physical Therapy faculty and a recent graduate who was mentored by two of the faculty to perform a SRMA, and has now gone on to become a faculty in a research-intensive university.
Learning objectives: The participant will reflect and identify:
- A process of setting up a SRMA program within their Department or College.
- A strategy to identify synergistic interests between clinical and tenured/tenure-track faculty to establish a line of research that includes a SRMA program.
- Mentorship of DPT students in engaging them in performing SRMA.
- Kimberly Morelli, PT, DPT, MTC, Clinical Professor and DPT Program Director, Department of Physical Therapy, Georgia State University
- Anjanette Nunez, PT, DPT, Assistant Professor and Director of Clinical Education, Division of Physical Therapy, Emory University
- Gordon Warren, PhD, Distinguished University Professor, Department of Physical Therapy, Georgia State University
- Sujay Galen, PT, PhD, FHEA, Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Physical Therapy, Georgia State University
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.