Education Research: How to Begin Your Journey (Mini-GAMER) at CSM 2022
The Education Leadership Partnership, which includes APTA, ACAPT, and APTA Academy of Education, is working collaboratively to put recommendations into action that support the development of the next generation of education researchers. An urgent need is to provide guidance to novice researchers in developing competence in the essential building blocks and tools for successful research. Education research needs to move beyond the show-and-tell or descriptive phase of one (one program, one classroom, one clinic) to research that is grounded in meaningful questions linked with appropriate research designs and conceptual framing that can inform and advance education research in physical therapy.
This 1-day, pre-conference workshop will provide:
- Opportunities for participants to build on their education research question of interest
- Engage in a participatory workshop with research mentors that lead to a plan of action for each participant.
Location: Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, TX
Time & date: Wednesday, February 2, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST
- Register here.
- The preconference course can be purchased with your CSM conference registration or separately.
- Susan Flannery Wainwright, PT, PhD
- Karen Huhn, PT, MS, PhD
- Gail M. Jensen, PT, PhD, FAPTA
- Diane U. Jette, PT, DSc, FAPTA
- Christine McCallum, PT, PhD
- Anita M. Santasier, PT, PhD
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.