Faculty & student engagement measures
The Center for Excellence in academic physical therapy & Data Advisory Committee are happy to announce a new set of upcoming measurement surveys to help member institutions.
The engagement measures includes survey questions built upon the Engagement Theory of Program Quality and map to the ACAPT Excellence Framework.
Unique benefits of these engagement measures allow Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) programs to:
- Compare student & faculty perspectives.
- Evaluate program culture.
- Use data for continuous quality improvement.
- Benchmark against national data sets.
- Assess outcomes directly related to revised CAPTE standards.
Upcoming survey pilot & full launch
- We're looking for DPT program chairs from member institutions who would like to pilot the engagement measure surveys. Interested chairs may email your name and institution to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, October 20, 2023.
- ACAPT will be sending the engagement measure surveys to all member institutions’ program chairs in spring 2024.