Influential leadership strategies: collaborations and partnerships webinar
This webinar is presented by the ACAPT Leadership Academy (ALA).
Leadership requires the development of knowledge, skills, and attitudes to effectively work with others. Collaboration encourages increased access to information, the appreciation of different perspectives, and collective responsibility, rather than work in silos.
Collaborative leaders assemble diverse teams with different experiences and perspectives. Collaboration can occur within your organization or incorporate partners outside your organization. Collaborative leadership characteristics include open communication, connecting ideas, and unifying efforts toward common goals.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Define collaborative leadership and its characteristics.
- Develop strategies to enhance collaboration.
- Identify potential partners and opportunities for collaboration.
- Analyze strategies to overcome potential barriers in collaboration.
- Recognize the value of collaboration in fulfilling leadership roles.
This webinar will focus on:
- Development of leadership styles that foster collaboration
- Development of creative solutions to common problems through collaboration and partnerships
Panelists will discuss:
- How leadership and success are enhanced through collaborative partnerships
- Experiences in establishing partnerships in clinical education in the unique circumstances of the current health care environment
- Experiences in an interprofessional, student pro bono clinic
Target audience: Faculty, academic administrators, directors of clinical education, clinical instructors.
- Mike Sheldon, PT, PhD, University of New England
- Elsa Drevyn, PT, DPT, University of Miami
- Ed Jones, PT, DHSc, University of Indianapolis
- Terry Loghamini, PT, PhD, Indiana University
- $20 for ACAPT members (includes recording)
- $30 for non-members (includes recording)
- Recording will be available post-webinar ($20- ACAPT members; $30-non-members)
To receive the ACAPT member rate, you must log in to your ACAPT account. If you don't have an account, you can register for free here. When you create your account, ACAPT will review and approve if you qualify for the ACAPT member rate.
All faculty members and clinical affiliates of a member institution can use ACAPT member benefits and set up their free online ACAPT account at members.acapt.org. A faculty member or clinical affiliate of a member institution may be individual members of ACAPT. Individual members do not pay dues to ACAPT.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.